Monday 23 August 2010

An adjustment

It transpires that despite my gargantuan knowledge of games, I truly come into my own when reviewing something I truly loathe. For that reason, from this point forward I shall be reviewing snippets of complete dross from the world of games and tv. If I have even the most positive feeling toward something it is unlikely to make it here.

It also struck me recently that I can never find anything worth watching when skimming through the 'on-demand' content available, instead having to wade through page after page of codshit heaved out by BBC3 or, heaven forfend, the shambling horror that is the ITV Net Player. So, I've decided to make the mountain of utter bollocks work in my favour. At least once a week I'll be casting a critical eye over some of the finest television ever shat out by our nation's broadcasters.

I'll leave the previous, rather pleasant reviews where they are if only to prove that I wasn't always a negative, curmudgeonly bastard. Just don't tell anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment